Young journalists for the Paralympic newspaper 2024
Application deadline: 18 June 2023
Tagesspiegel and the German Social Accident Insurance are looking for young media enthusiasts to join a team of reporters to cover the 2024 Paralympic Games in Paris, the potential of people with disabilities and the importance of sports and rehabilitation.
In the run-up to the games, you will be prepared for your tasks in an intensive workshop at the Berlin publishing house. You will actively participate in the creation of the print supplement, which will be published in the Tagesspiegel.
The costs for travel, accommodation, meals and on-site expenses as well as an expense allowance will be covered.
- Between 18 and 21 years old and enjoy writing and the German language.
- Interest in journalism, disabled sports and the Paralympic movement
- Initial experience in the areas of inclusion and participation
- Active in social networks and also willing to report there about your collaboration with the Paralympics newspaper
- Teamwork is your thing, you can write well under time pressure and tight deadlines are no problem for you.
- Very good English skills, further foreign language skills are an advantage.
More information here.