- Short deadline & Starting date beginning of March
- We can only accept applications from young people who can show that they receive financial support (Leonardo da Vinci scholarship; Erasmus placement or other national programs).
European Youth Press (EYP) is recruiting a highly motivated Project Assistant (intern) to support the implementation of a pan-European project on Media Freedom. The selected candidate will be working full-time in Berlin for a period of (at least) five months and is, under the guidance of the project coordinator, responsible for:
- Organisational and administrative tasks linked to the project;
- Support the established Working Group on Media Freedom in their duties;
- Selection of and communication with participants;
- PR and other communication tasks;
- Setting-up partnerships with third organisations and additional fundraising;
- Other tasks that might not be directly connected to the before-mentioned project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high degree of independence and flexibility;
- Experience in project management and administration;
- Experience in non-governmental organisations;
- Excellent written and spoken command of English, a basic knowledge of German is desirable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and be familiar with online communication.
To apply please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Assistant” in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 1 March 2015 23:59 CET