European Youth Press (EYP) is recruiting a highly motivated Design Volunteer to support the creation of the organisation’s publications and corporate identity. The selected candidate will be working for a period of (at least) three months under the guidance of the Office and Communications Officers.
Through this volunteer position, you will have the possibility to enhance your portfolio by developing your own concepts and designs for the projects and communication of a European NGO.
The Design Volunteer will report to our Office and Communications Manager and work on a variety of projects, developing visual concepts for brochures and logos, as well as layouts. The person will also assist in the development of communication concepts and the organisation’s corporate identity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator
- Experience with web design
- Experience in graphic design
- Good knowledge of English
- Interest in the field of media
- Is creative, pro-active and detail oriented
- Organized and able to fulfill his/her tasks independently
- Programming experience will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- The possibility to enhance your portfolio by working on European and international projects
- A working experience in an international environment
- The possibility to work independently and create your own design concepts
- The possibility to be involved in the development of social media and communication concepts
- The possibility to be part of a vibrant network of young media makers.
In order to apply please send us the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Portfolio (.pdf or link to online portfolio)
To: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer: Designer” in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: rolling basis