Deadline: 14 June 2020
European Youth Press is a partner organization in two-year Erasmus+ KA2 project “Digital MIR lab in Youth work”. In short, the project’s main objectives are to:
- Increase the quality of youth work by creating and integrating future-oriented online courses,
- Improve media and information literacy and critical thinking of potential multipliers of the project with the help of the created intellectual product.
As a partner, we are responsible for creating five online courses on the following topics:
1. Tools for checking the information and image verification
2. What is open data journalism and why we need skills to search for data?
3. Digital investigations in an era of data-driven journalism
4. Why we need Piktochart: how to create beautiful infographics?
5. Practical Approaches to Media Literacy in the World
Furthermore, the team working on the project will be responsible for the assessment and improvement of methodology of the online courses from the perspective of the target group.
For this, EYP wants to form a team of 5 professional individuals with knowledge on the aforementioned topics who will together create the courses, which may include videos, tests, reading material recommendations, etc.
Why get involved? One of the pros of this amazing opportunity is that EYP will financially compensate the individuals involved. Additionally, the team will have the opportunity to attend two international trainings/meetings, one at the end of 2020 and the other one at the end of 2021, further proving useful for your organization in terms of networking. Finally, as a member of the team you will be able to see the results of your work, test them with young people and media-makers, develop your expertise in many topics.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV and short cover letter (precising the topic of your interest) by the 14th of June on firstname.lastname@example.org with MIR LAB TEAM CANDIDATE as the subject line of the email.