Call for a Young European Ambassador 2022
Deadline: 30 September, 2022, 23:59 CEST
Application is now open to become a Young European Ambassador!
What are the eligibility criteria?
- You are a citizen of one of the European Union Member States, the UK or one of the six Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova or Ukraine).
- You are between 16 and 26 years old.
- You have a good level of English.
- You are interested in EU affairs and the partnership and cooperation between the EU and Eastern Partner countries.
- You are interested in public diplomacy and public outreach activities, and are ready to share knowledge, experience and information with your peers and wider public.
- You are motivated in contributing to the development of your community and country.
- You are interested in voluntary activities and ready to dedicate sufficient time to be part of civic engagement activities.
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above, then don’t miss the chance and fill out your application by September 30, 2022.
Find out more about the Young European Ambassadors (YEAs) initiative by following the link.
To learn more about the tasks and activities of the YEAs, young Europeans are welcomed to follow the link here.