The Young Art Journalism Awards (YAJA) are looking for entries from students who are documenting or storytelling (e.g. journalism, filmmaker, photographer, arts). YAJA is a new innovative awards concept giving journalism, media and art students the opportunity to showcase their talent in capturing art and culture in a creative way.
YAJA is designed to offer students and fresh graduates media opportunities, industry mentoring, networking opportunities and a large audiences reach as well as awards recognition.
Who can Enter?
- YAJA is a Global Award.
- Must be a current student or fresh graduate from any recognised University
- 2nd/+ year student, post graduate or fresh graduate
- Students who are documenting or storytelling. (E.g. Journalism, Filmmaker, Photographer, Arts)
- Single students or Student Project Groups
YAJA is a great way to increase awareness and to showcase your talent.
- Open journalistic opportunities
- Industry mentoring and experience
- Reach an established Audience
- Meet exciting and influential people
- Networking opportunities
- Industry and Awards recognition
- Opportunity to receive donations from our sponsors
Deadline: 31 October
Send in your entries through the official website.