Deadline: 30 May 2019
The training will focus on the secrets of effective co-operation with media, the peculiarities of publications monitoring and analysis, as well as the ways of encouraging journalists to co-operation. These issues are becoming extremely important in the context of the modern information era, when the level of media literacy often becomes a determining component.
Please, see below the detailed plan of the training:
– how media and information consumers changed since the beginning of the new century and why it is important;
– common standards of co-operation with media;
– encouraging journalists to co-operation;
– providing materials to the media (techniques, genres, types of media);
– social networks: how it works, and if it works at all;
– media and social networks monitoring, analytics;
– communication crisis: how to work with the media;
– lifehacks and professional secrets.
Volodymyr Martsynovskyi, a media and communications expert with many years of experience at different media and PR agencies, will provide answers to these and other questions. Volodymyr manages an agency which specialisation is in marketing communications, PR, media analysis and open data analysis.
The training will be of interest to all who by the nature of their activities collaborates with the media, needs to analyse information flows, and would like to improve their media analytical skills.
Taking into account social importance of the training, Promote Ukraine invites you to participate in the event for free – as it will contribute to the goal of our organisation – to promote Ukraine in Europe.
Language of training: English.
Please register by signing up at email@example.com or by following the link above specifying your name, surname, organisation, e-mail and phone number.
The training will last 4 hours. After the training we invite all participants to take part in its informal part on the terrace or in the bar (the exact place will be announced closer to the date of the event).