Deadline: March 1, 2020
The European Youth Press (EYP), a network of young media makers, is seeking a Webmaster to work on the creation/redesign of the new European Youth Press website. The Webmaster will be working and reporting directly to the Communication team of EYP.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Creation/redesign of the new website of EYP and a sub-website for Orange Magazine, including their design
- Maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting the optimal and efficient work of the project website
- Upload website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Keeping the back-ups of the websites
- Migrate the content from the old website to the new website
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Work experience as a webmaster and a strong portfolio
- Knowledge of WordPress or other CMS
- Background in design is a very important asset
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility and pro-activity
- A strong respect for deadlines
- Sense of creativity: we welcome fresh ideas
The application that will be taken into account should include:
- A CV (max two pages).
- Portfolio and links to work samples.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
European Youth Press is an NGO, hence, we still believe in fairly remunerating our freelance workers. The remuneration of the chosen freelance webmaster will be discussed between the parties.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention in the Subject line: Application Webmaster) until March 1, 2020, at 23:59 CET.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview. All applicants will be notified about the selection results.