The MakersTown event for European ‘makers’ are looking for participants to take part in an event in June. Held in Brussels participants will be able to howcase their projects to more than 2000 visitors including Members of the European Parliament, the European Commission, relevant EU press and curious people from civil society.
Interested? Read more below:
The ambition is to establish a high key, competitive annual fair in Brussels putting together young makers looking for investors and venture capital in search of key innovators, to present their innovation to policy makers, youth community and civil society. This year event is organised in partnership with Google, Intel and the Wilfried Martens Center and will take place in Brussels, at the Autoworld, on Tuesday 20th June 2017 (all day).
This unique event will showcase how makers fit into the town of the future and will gather:
- The most impressive and creative European Makers exhibiting their projects.
- Corporate representatives and investors.
- More than 2000 visitors including students from schools, youth organisations, universities, users and hobbyists from fab-labs and curious people from civil society.
- Four interactive panel discussions with experts from the makers sector and Members of the European Commission and the European Parliament. The topics of the panels are: the makers’ ecosystem, how to finance makers, education and the internet of things.
- Specialised thematic workshops.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com