The network of European Youth Press involves an international pool of young professionals who have experience in transmitting expertise in:
- How to train youth in media making and production
- New media and mobile reporting
- (Digital) media literacy
- Communication and social media
- Web design and webmastering
- Public Relations and strategic communication
- Organisational and strategic planning
- Topic-related training, such as gender and media, reporting on minorities, and press freedom
- Advocacy and campaigning
- Volunteer management
- Youth trainings
- Non-formal teaching and learning methods
We offer a pool of trainers who are endorsed and trained by European Youth Press and its member organisations, and who are available for paid assignments in Europe. For regular fees please consult our office team.
So far our experts have worked for: European Parliament; European Youth Foundation; Eurogeograhics; Deutsche Welle Global Media Forum; and others. For a full list please see our partnership page.
If you are interested to book our trainers and find out more about their profiles, please get in touch via e-mail: email@example.com.