YAJA is a new innovative news feed giving journalism, media and art students a global platform to publish their articles.
YAJA – ’embracing mobile and online journalism’
YAJA provides media opportunities, industry mentoring, work experience, networking opportunities, a large audience reach, as well as awards recognition.
Yes we think globally. Articles from anywhere in the world are welcome. We love to experience your culture!
YAJA is free for students to join, independent and 100% self-funded.
Why under- / postgraduate students should join YAJA?
YAJA is a great way of building a professional profile. All articles are immediately published.
- Exciting media opportunities
- Industry mentoring
- Work experience
- Profile on YAJA TEAM page for regular contributors
- Reach of an established global audience
- Exciting opportunity to meet interesting and influential people
- Networking opportunities
- Industry and Awards recognition
- Opportunities for freelance work
JOIN THE YAJA TEAM now and start publishing your articles.