Deadline: 7 November, 2019
The Developing Digital Data Literacy project (D3) is designed to promoting the use of digital technologies and open data in a scholastic environment. Its goal is to improve and increase data and digital literacy which is an integration and innovation process of key competences and suitable styles of learning in the digital citizenship education paradigm.
The project researcher’s main task is to review digital data literacy opportunities in school curricula, qualifications and availability of digital open data tools in upper-secondary schools in Berlin. This research is part of the first Intellectual Output (IO1) of the project.
- To conduct desk research focused on the situation of schools in Berlin
- To collect data from existing resources on data literacy teaching at upper-secondary schools (which qualifications they provide, and which open data tools they use. Hence the methodological approach to be, law/regulations, and websites.)
- To conduct field research in Berlin – interviews with representatives of at least 2 schools, in order to collect a good amount of qualitative data about the topic and get direct observation and interaction with the sources
- To create a report on digital data literacy opportunities of school curricula, qualifications and the availability of digital open data tools at upper-secondary schools in Berlin.
- To communicate with project partners, attend meetings and general administrative tasks
- To communicate with EYP Executive Board about the progress of the research and whole project
24 EUR per hour
Minimum 30, maximum 70 hours per month
7 November 2019 – 31 March 2020
Apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter by 7 November to firstname.lastname@example.org