Deadline: 20 May 2018
Since the inaugural edition of the ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS), the forum has invited over 200 students and young professionals from all 51 ASEM partner countries.
In 2018, the programme returns to the heartbeat of its existence: to understand, define and develop leadership among young people – by young people.
The 3rd ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS3) is dedicated to the topic of Ethical Leadership.
These 3 levels are at the core of the conversations, action-planning, learning experiences and networking of ASEFYLS3, all integrated in the 11-angle focus of the topic:
- Religion and Spirituality;
- Science and Technology;
ASEFYLS3 adapts a 360° approach to leadership which recognizes the very act of leading to be present across all spectrums of society—from home to the classroom, in a business meeting to the streets. ASEFYLS3 is for young people who are willing to critically reflect, re-imagine and shape the notion of leadership — starting from themselves, within their communities and on an Asia-Europe scale.
- Citizen of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries;
- Students, entrepreneurs, academics, and professionals – all between the ages of 18 and 30;
- Strong command of English (verbal and written).
- No registration or participation fee;
- The organizers will cover accommodation and meals for the duration of the conference, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.