Deadline: 20 September 2017
ForSet and Prague Civil Society Centre invite you to attend DataFest Tbilisi 2017.
Travel grants are available for:
– journalists, civic activists and data enthusiasts from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, who are fluent in English or in Russian
– covering travel, accommodation and participation costs in DataFest Tbilisi 2017!
ABOUT DATAFEST TBILISI
DataFest Tbilisi is the first annual international data & communications event in the South Caucasus that brings together journalists, civil society and NGO activists, marketing specialists, business professionals, government officials, data analysts, developers and designers working with data, or willing to explore data opportunities.
DataFest Tbilisi 2017 is organized by ForSet & Digital Communication Network on 15-17 November in Tbilisi, Georgia. The event is supported by the Prague Civil Society Centre. Community Partners include Data Science Tbilisi group.
DataFest Tbilisi 2017 will host more than 350 attendees coming from more than 20 countries from Eastern and Central Europe, Central Asia and beyond.
1. Open data and good governance
2. Data Journalism, storytelling and advocacy
3. Data Communication and Visualization
4. Data-driven Digital Marketing
5. Data-driven Business Solutions
6. Big Data for Targeted Communications
7. Data Science and Innovation
8. AI, Deep Learning and Data Trends
9. Data Startups
10. Data Protection and Privacy
Day 1 – short talks & panel discussions about data and communication
Day 2 – workshops and training sessions on data collection, analysis and communication
Day 3 – mini-hackathon on solving data collection, analysis or communication challenges
In case of questions, contact: Nino Macharashvili: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: https://datafest.ge/
Please find the application form here.