Deadline: 5 June 2017
Civil Society Exchange is a programme designed for civil society organizations and civil initiatives from Turkey and Europe. It supports the idea of a unified Europe through cross-border cooperation. We encourage civil society organizations to form and foster partnerships between Turkey and Europe and to work together in those partnerships on capacity building models.
We are looking for
- motivated and open-minded civil society actors who are excited about engaging in transnational exchange;
- organizations and initiatives from different fields regardless of their size;
- existing and new partnerships between organizations from Turkey and Europe;
- organizations and initiatives who want to strengthen their capacity in a specific area;
- organizations and initiatives who are looking forward to working on a common issue in a partnership.
- to be two representatives of a civil society organization or initiative.
- the support of the team of your organization.
- to think about a partner organization. If you have one in mind. Please get in touch with your partner before you apply for this programme. If not, you can also apply without a partner organization.
- to reflect on your organizational needs.
- around 30-45 minutes to apply.
How to apply?
The deadline for the application is 5 June 2017 (23:59 CET). Applicants will be informed of the results approximately 2 weeks later. 16 civil entities from Turkey and Europe will be chosen. Since each organization will participate with 2 representatives, the programme will include 32 participants who will come together in July at the opening meeting. Please make sure that you save the date (8-12 July 2017).
For more information and to apply, visit the official website.