The European Youth Press (EYP), network of young media makers, is seeking new members to join the Advisory Board for the 2019/2021 mandate period. The elections will take place at the General Assembly of the European Youth Press on November 17-18, 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
The Advisory Board shall assist and supervise the work of the EYP board and advise them to realise their duties in a proper manner.
Ideal candidate profile
- Has great insight to the structure and functions of the European Youth Press;
- Is a former EYP board member or have to have fully participated in at least one General Assembly of the EYP and/or been on the organisational team on at least one EYP project
- Has been an active member of one of the Member Organisations of the EYP
- Has the possibility to dedicate at least 5 to 10 work-hours per month to the EYP;
- Has a very good working knowledge of English;
- Has good communication, team-management and organising skills;
- Has worked in multicultural and multilingual teams.
The Advisory Board exists of maximum 7 members.
Applications must include a CV and a brief cover letter, no longer than 1 A4 page. In addition, the application should include a letter of endorsement from a member organisation. The letter of endorsement is a document with which the member organisation vouches for the candidate.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by Sunday, 21th of October 2018 (23:59 CET), subject line: ADVISORY CANDIDATE.
For additional questions, please contact Ajala Carvalho, Executive Board member, at the same email firstname.lastname@example.org.