The European Youth Press (EYP), network of young media makers, is seeking two (2) new internal auditors for the 2019/2021-mandate period. The elections will take place at the General Assembly of the European Youth Press on 17–18 November 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
The position of the internal auditor is honorary. Once in a year, they check finances with assistance of the EYP’s Treasurer as well as overall the performance of the organisation and write a report for the General Assembly.
The ideal candidate:
- Is familiar with the structure and functions of the European Youth Press;
- Has been an active member of one of the Member Organisations of the EYP;
- Has a very good working knowledge of English;
- Good working knowledge of German is an asset;
- Has good skills in financial administration and at least basic knowledge of accounting principles;
- Has worked in multicultural and multilingual teams;
- Is available to travel at least one time per year, in order to visit EYP’s office in Berlin.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 21st October 2018 (23.59 CET), subject line: INTERNAL AUDITOR. Applications must include a CV and a brief cover letter, no longer than 1 A4 page.
If you have any questions about what being an internal auditor entails, please don’t hesitate to contact the current Executive Board member Ajala Carvalho, at email@example.com.