Deadline: 4 January 2019
European Youth Press (EYP) is recruiting a highly motivated Social Media Manager intern to support the implementation of the organisation’s social media strategy and actions. The selected candidate will be remotely (or based in Berlin or Brussels) contributing to EYP for a period of (at least) three months and is, under the guidance of the Board Member of EYP who is responsible for External Communication, responsible for:
- Outlining a specific social media strategy for the organisation based on its external communication guidelines;
- Daily social media posts and updates;
- Texts for the website, newsletter and press releases;
- PR and other communication tasks;
- Other tasks that might not be directly connected to communication but to assistance to the Board Member of EYP who is responsible for External Communication.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high degree of independence and flexibility;
- Experience with digital media and social media channels;
- A good camera and knowledge how to take attractive photos;
- Excellent written and spoken command of English;
- Receive financial support for their internship (Leonardo da Vinci scholarship; Erasmus placement or other national or university programs).
What we offer:
- The possibility to enhance your portfolio by working on European and international projects;
- A working experience in an international environment;
- The possibility to work independently;
- The possibility to learn and be involved in the development of social media and communication concepts;
- The possibility to be part of a vibrant network of young media makers.
To apply, please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to email@example.com with “Intern: Social Media Manager” in the subject line. Please state in your application what funding you have for the internship placement.
Deadline for applications: 4 January 2019 23:59 CET