Deadline: 4 January 2019
European Youth Press (EYP) is recruiting a highly motivated Social Media Manager intern to support the implementation of the organisation’s social media strategy and actions. The selected candidate will be remotely (or based in Berlin or Brussels) contributing to EYP for a period of (at least) three months and is, under the guidance of the Board Member of EYP who is responsible for External Communication, responsible for:
- Outlining a specific design strategy for the organisation based on its external communication guidelines;
- Working with design for social media channels;
- Working with design for newsletter and website;
- PR and other communication tasks;
- Other tasks that might not be directly connected to design but to assistance to the the Board Member of EYP who is responsible for External Communication.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high degree of independence and flexibility;
- Experience with design and social media channels;
- A knowledge about design software;
- Excellent written and spoken command of English;
- Receive financial support for their internship (Leonardo da Vinci scholarship; Erasmus placement or other national or university programs).
What we offer:
- The opporitunity to enhance your portfolio by working on European and international projects;
- A working experience in an international environment;
- The possibility to work independently;
- The possibility to learn and be involved in the development of design and social media communication concepts;
- The opportunity to develop a face of an organisation;
- The possibility to be part of a vibrant network of young media makers.
To apply, please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern: Social Media Manager” in the subject line. Please state clearly in your application what funding you have for the internship placement.
Deadline for applications: 4 January 2019 23:59 CET