European Youth Press (EYP) is recruiting a highly motivated Social Media Manager intern to support the implementation of the organisation’s social media strategy and actions. The selected candidate will be working full-time in Berlin starting from early April for a period of (at least) three months and is, under the guidance of the Office Manager, responsible for:
- Outlining a specific social media strategy for the organisation based on its external communication guidelines
- Daily social media posts and updates
- Blog posts and texts for the website and newsletter
- PR and other communication tasks;
- Other tasks that might not be directly connected to communication but to assistance to the Office Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high degree of independence and flexibility;
- Experience with digital media and social media channels;
- Experience in non-governmental organisations;
- Excellent written and spoken command of English, a basic knowledge of German is desirable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and be familiar with online communication.
What we offer:
- The possibility to enhance your portfolio by working on European and international projects
- A working experience in an international environment
- The possibility to work independently
- The possibility to be involved in the development of social media and communication concepts
- The possibility to be part of a vibrant network of young media makers.
To apply, please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern: Social Media Manager” in the subject line. Please state clearly in your application what funding you have for the internship placement.
Deadline for applications: rolling basis
We can only accept applications from young people who can show that they receive financial support for their internship (Leonardo da Vinci scholarship; Erasmus placement or other national or university programs)