Deadline: 30 June 2017
Recent events including the abuse of power, violence and attacks on essential values
in Europe and beyond show that nothing, not even our most fundamental rights, must be
taken for granted. Fundamental human rights that were developed as universal and indivisible protection mechanisms are being challenged by political ideologies and actions.
Do we have to give up certain rights to keep others? Are there rights only for some, but not for all?
Take your camera and show us what rights mean to you and where they might be be under threat. llustrate what Europe means in terms of protecting and living rights that in many parts of the world are only a dream. Depict what ‘my Europe, my rights’ means to you.
- At least 18 years old;
- Resident in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- Only one entry/photo per participant is allowed;
- Available to travel to Brussels during the last quarter of 2017;
- Open to amateur and professional photographers.
All jury winners will be awarded:
- A cultural 3-day trip for 2 to Brussels including:
- Two return travel tickets to Brussels, the capital of Europe;
- Two nights in a unique photography theme hotel of the capital;
- A “Brussels Card ” giving free access to 39 museums, free bus transport and much more
- 1st prize: EUR 2,000 of photographic equipment;
- 2nd prize: EUR 1,500 of photographic equipment;
- 3rd prize: EUR 1,000 of photographic equipment;
- The public prize winner: EUR 500 of photographic equipment.
For more informatie and to send in our entry, please visit the official website.