Deadline: 15 June
EURACTIV is the media network for Europe. We speak your language, publishing online news free of charge and facilitating EU debates for policy professionals across Europe. With 2,4 million page views and 952,449 unique visitors per month, EURACTIV is a leader among online media specialised in EU policy. Together with its media partners, EURACTIV reaches over 1.7 million users across Europe and beyond, every month.
We are now looking for a young and motivated
To join our dynamic team in Brussels covering a variety of topics related to agriculture, food safety, and health.
- Monitoring media and EU policy announcements
- Promoting our stories on social media
- Doing research on relevant topics
- Conducting interviews
- Writing stories
- First experience in writing articles, data journalism, blogs or other, but as a minimum a proven interest in journalism
- Native or near-native English (any other European language is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of EU institutions, policies, legislation and procedures
- Interesting tasks in a multicultural environment (international team of 40 people)
- Insight into EU politics
- Insight into the work of a Brussels- based media, specialising in EU Affairs
- 6 months to one year opportunity (paid internship)
Please send relevant CVs with short covering letter to: Anne-Françoise Massotte – HR Manager – Brussels, Berlin, Paris, London at:
email@example.com by no later than 15 June 2018.