Deadline: 29 June 2018
Applications are open for this year’s edition of the Youth4Regions Media Programme. If you are studying journalism send us your best words or images on a project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund or the Cohesion Fund. You will have the chance to join other 27 students, one from each EU Member State, in Brussels on 7 – 11 October.
What we offer the winners:
- Practical work experience as a journalist covering Europe’s largest regional development event
- Training in journalism, communication and Regional Policy
- Mentorship from a professional journalist
- The chance to meet other journalism students from around Europe
- The opportunity to get published on our website and in a European-wide magazine
Apply with your original article or video report on an EU-funded project until 29 June 2018. Before applying please make sure you read the Conditions for Participation available on the same page.
The Youth4Regions Media Programme is an annual event dedicated to preparing the next generation of journalists specialized in Regional Policy. It takes place within the European Week of Regions and Cities. The Commission is covering accommodation and travelling.