Calling for purpose driven innovators who want to make a difference: You will shape the future! As digitization transforms society at breath taking speed, the European Youth Award searches for the most promising digital solutions with positive impact!
Submit your digital project to the Europe-wide EYA contest through this online portal until July 15, 2019 to win an invitation to the three-day winners event in Graz, Austria!
15 EYA winning projects get:
- mentoring from business leaders,
- access to a European community of successful change makers, and
- promotion in the media!
Who can participate in the EYA Contest and become Winner?
People who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to participate in the competition:
- creative minds under the age of 33,
- living in one of the member states of the European Union, Council of Europe, or Union for the Mediterranean, Belarus or Kosovo,
- who have produced an outstanding, innovative digital project to improve society (ex. website, app, wearable device, digital installation), and
- submitted it to the EYA database until July 15, 2019
- in one of the EYA categories.
Check out the full contest rules here.